Welcome to the Yunnan Sourcing Terms of Shipping, Refunds, Returns and Allergens!
Lost and Broken Items Policy
While we do everything we can to ensure that your parcel arrives to you in a timely manner and without breakage we cannot control every aspect of its long international journey. We hope that our customers will be patient and understanding with any kinds of complications that might occur. We will always work hard to satisfy your needs and concerns!
To avoid any problems with your parcel:
1. Make sure that your correct address is on file with us and also with whichever payment method you choose to use. We will not be responsible for parcels sent to the wrong address if that is what you have given us.
Our Policy on Lost and Returned Parcels
1. Should your parcel not arrive within 1 week after sending (USA) or after 3 weeks (international) please contact us and we will start investigating the matter!
2. Should we decide that your parcel is indeed lost in transit we will offer to re-ship without additional charges. We will re-ship the replacement parcel using the original shipping method you paid for. Should you want to upgrade to a faster shipping method for the replacement parcel you will be charged the difference between the original method and the upgrade shipping method.
3. Although we pack all of the items we send with lots of bubble wrap and take great care with packing sometimes items will arrive broken. Let us know immediately that you received broken items and we will replace them. If you are planning to make a subsequent order in the near future please let us know that it would be OK to include that replacement item with your subsequent purchase. Your patience and understanding is appreciated!
4. In the event that the Customs Agency of your country disallows entry of the parcel we cannot be responsible! We will refund you for the amount you paid minus shipping (both to and returning from your country)! Please be familiar with the customs requirements of your home country so that we can avoid un-necessary and costly problems and delays. Should you need documentation or invoices sent with the parcel please let us know at or before the time of purchasing.
5. If the parcel is returned to us as "undeliverable" or "wrong address" or denied by your Customs agency (or any other reason) we can attempt to send the parcel again, but you will be charged postage fees for the returned shipping as well as the second attempt shipping to you. There are no 100% refunds for items sent back to us, your only option is to ask us to send the items again and pay relevant postage fees or pay a re-stocking fee of 30% in addition to return postage fees (from your country back to us).
6. If an item is shown as "Delivered" and you didn't get it there is absolutely nothing I can do. If your address and/or mailbox is not a secure place to receive packages then please ask us about adding a signature confirmation service.
If you have any doubts about the safety of packages left at your home or place of work then please choose a shipping method that requires a signature for delivery!
*** Please let us know if you do not understand the shipping terms! ***
Returns and Refunds Policy
1. Returns may be made for items but only if they are un-opened. Customer will pay return shipping to Oregon (97703) before a refund is processed. You have 30 days from the date of receipt of goods to return them to us.
2. If you want to return items there must be a valid reason. Simply not liking the tea or item is not a valid reason. We offer sample portions for most of the more expensive Pu-erhs we sell, so please try the samples first before purchasing a whole cake or brick! If a sample or lesser portion is not available for sale you are welcome to request that we list it for sale! If you are purchasing loose leaf teas please purchase the smallest amount first to see if you like it.
Missing or Broken Items Policy
1. If an item is broken or missing from your parcel please inform us as soon as possible. We may require you to provide photographic documentation of the defect or damage before we can replace the item or refund you.
2. If an item is damaged or missing from your order we reserve the right to send with your subsequent order. We will not send the item by itself in a package of it's own. If you don't want to wait to have the missing/damaged item sent in a subsequent order you may choose to have the price of the item and a portion of the shipping refunded to you.
Allergen-Free, Gluten-Free and Precautionary Statements
If you are suffering from nut allergies, severe gluten allergies (aka Celiacs disease), or any other known allergic reactions do not purchase products from our company. We cannot guarantee that our products are free from allergens. Many teas are processed in the open under the big blue sky and the sun is a component in the processing of many of our teas. As such, we cannot guarantee that nuts, gluten or other foreign objects may occasionally be found in our teas. By agreeing to the terms at checkout you are agreeing that you are waiving your right to hold Yunnan Sourcing LLC liable for allergens or other foreign objects found in products purchased. If you do find a foreign object in your tea please contact us for a return or replacement.
Should you have any questions or concerns please contact us here!